[Tagging] Power tower and pole usefulness

Bryce Nesbitt bryce2 at obviously.com
Wed Oct 9 01:17:16 UTC 2013

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 1:46 PM, François Lacombe <
francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu> wrote:

> You can send me any formal and constructive suggestion about that.
> Vote will begin shortly. Stay tuned.

I've found the power proposal a bit much to follow...
... but have found it satisfying to map the simpler case of which street
corridors have overhead vs. undergrounded wires ("utilities=underground").
I hope the eventual power proposal continues to have a place for those of
us who map larger transmission lines
as landmarks, even if the electrical characteristics are unknown or
unimportant to us.