[Tagging] Call for more feedbacks about "emergency=aed" or "emergency=defibrillator"

Pieren pieren3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 9 09:06:52 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM, Bryce Nesbitt <bryce2 at obviously.com> wrote:
> On the units I've seen in the wild the term "aed" or "AED" appears in nearly
> every case, but the word "defibrillator" is frequently absent.

On Wed, Oct 9, 2013 at 2:32 AM, Andrew Errington
> Yup, in Japan they are *everywhere*, with orange enclosures and big letters
> reading "AED".

>From what I've seen in different pictures is that the label "AED" is
never alone and you can read the word "defibrillator" translated into
the local language for obvious reasons. I'm happy to see that in some
countries, everybody knows what AED means... just think about the
other countries.

> For example access
It' not originaly my proposal but I can add some sub-tags ideas like
accessing conditions or "automated=no" (where yes is considered as
default).

Pieren