[Tagging] Usefulness of bicycle=dismount on ways

Jonathan bigfatfrog67 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 10:00:54 UTC 2013

http://img.ct24.cz/multimedia/videos/image/646/medium/193542.jpg

This example, is clearly a legal statement, however, if you wish to map
that then modify the access tag for each section that cycling is not
allowed.  Although, in this case I can't see how that works, as a
pedestrian how do you get to the other side of the service road because
it would appear neither pedestrians nor cyclist are allowed on these
sections? Typical idiocy of local bureaucrats.

http://bigfatfrog67.me