[Tagging] Substation proposal approved - and a suggestion for a post-vote change

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Wed Oct 16 18:57:28 UTC 2013

Hi,

I was wondering if using line=* for busbars and bay is the best thing to do
regarding of what line=* is commonly used for :
http://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/keys/?key=line

There are busbar and bay obviously but many other values dealing with
public transport.

Thus, and I'm sorry to suggest that just 2 weeks after the end of the vote,
power:line=* wouldn't be better for busbar and bay ?
I'm planning to use this for some stuff in power transmission refinement.

Let me know, cheers.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com