[Tagging] tourism=guest_house or tourism=bed_and_breakfast ?

Frank Little frankosm at xs4all.nl
Sat Oct 19 22:17:50 UTC 2013

You miss the point, Martin.

"I use hotels, apartments and an occassional B&B a lot and in many different
countries.
The name people use for their accommodation is inconsistent at best.
I think the best way to tackle this is to use sub-keys to define the
facilities on offer."

In other words, trying to define whether it 'is' a guest house or a bed &
breakfast (or a small hotel) won't work.
Different people will name the same thing differently. So we need to define
the facilities offered, not the name.
(IMHO.)