[Tagging] Dress Code proposal

Tom Morris tom at tommorris.org
Wed Oct 23 07:50:12 UTC 2013

I have just put up a draft proposal for tagging venues with dress code.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Dress_code

This type of metadata could be exposed through venue-centric applications and give assistance to users of the map. Nothing worse than turning up at a place and not being let in because you aren't dressed appropriately.

I've followed a microformats-style process of collecting examples (see http://microformats.org/wiki/why-examples ) and am keen to find examples that illustrate things I haven't already shown with the example set on the wiki.

I'm not sure of the process from here. :)

--
Tom Morris
http://tommorris.org/