[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Jonathan Bennett jonobennett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 12:21:43 UTC 2013

On 22/10/2013 16:43, Dominic Hosler wrote:
> I have just proposed a tag to use for soft play centres.

Looks absolutely fine. There are times when I'd use it on a node when
the soft play is just one part of a larger building, but that's pretty
much standard OSM practice anyway.

Don't worry about having to explicity specify which other tags you can
use with this one, since editor presets will take care of many of them
anyway.

I'd just carry on mapping using this tag.

J.