[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Dominic Hosler dominichosler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:05:38 UTC 2013

Hi Chaos,

I have just added clarification as to the distinction between soft
play and playgrounds. I agree that if there was an old fashioned
merry-go-round inside a building then it wouldn't be soft play, and
would be called and tagged differently. For example, with a
leisure=playground and indoor=yes set of tags.

The reliance on the 'softness' of the material in the definition is
very much required, because that is the property that defines a soft
play centre.

I wasn't aware that Wikipedia was missing an entry for this, perhaps
an activity for another day...

Thanks,
Dominic