[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:26:00 UTC 2013

2013/10/23 Dominic Hosler <dominichosler at gmail.com>

> I have just realised the link is broken.
> I am sending the correct link here
>
> https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Soft_play
>
> I look forward to hearing your views on this proposal.

Maybe a picture would help. Are these pneumatic structures? We use to have
a lot of these "blown up plastic piles" in Italy, though they are mostly
outdoors. Maybe the outdoor/indoor aspect (like the building) has more to
do with the climate than with the feature? This is a picture of one of
these to check if we are speaking about the same stuff:
http://www.barkhofen-kinderkarussell.de/files/Huepfburgen/Huepfburg_Zauberschloss_1_g.jpg

Would they qualify as soft play?

cheers,
Martin