[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Dominic Hosler dominichosler at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 13:38:07 UTC 2013

Due to child protection, you are generally not allowed to take
pictures inside the soft-play centres. Also, any official pictures are
copyrighted.

In the proposal, I linked to a few websites of some soft play centres,
where they have pictures, I hoped this would be fine.

Soft play is as Jonathan said, padding not inflatables.

Thanks,
Dom