[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Murry McEntire murry.mcentire at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:44:51 UTC 2013

A number of shopping malls in the U.S. have indoor playgrounds that consist
of soft sculptures (vinyl or soft plastic over padded/flexible frames) amid
padded flooring. They are free, not attended but cleaned regularly. A link
to an article about such a playground:
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/5/prweb10675755.htm .Would you mark
these a soft-play centre under your proposal or how would you tag them?

Murry