[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:47:02 UTC 2013

Instead of "soft play", what about "indoor play" (or indoor play
area/centre)?

1) it seems to be used as a catch all sometimes, even in the UK (ie -
http://www.timeout.com/london/events/indoor-play-centres-in-london or
http://www.dayoutwiththekids.co.uk/things-to-do-family/Northampton/Indoor-Play-Areas
)
2) it is broad enough to cover all of these sort of places, since some
indoor play areas may only have some actual "soft play" equipment meant for
younger kids/toddlers  (or, if you are only meaning the actual areas that
have the soft play equipment, then that might be different)
3) it might make more sense for those outside the UK who don't use the term
"soft play" much

Brad