[Tagging] tag proposal for soft play centres

Matthijs Melissen info at matthijsmelissen.nl
Wed Oct 23 19:22:29 UTC 2013

These pictures also seem to include small play grounds in people's
homes, and perhaps in shopping centres as well. I suppose small
playgrounds in shopping centres (either supervised, like in Ikea, or
unsupervised, like in McDonalds) are not intended to be included in
this tag?

I noticed by the way that the definition field on the proposal tag is
left empty. Even if the proposer decides not give a precise
definition, I think the definition field should be filled in (before
voting), because this field is also used in websites like Taginfo.

-- Matthijs