[Tagging] access=exclusion_zone

Martin Koppenhoefer dieterdreist at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 09:30:38 UTC 2013

2013/10/30 Colin Smale <colin.smale at xs4all.nl>

> The tag used in the examples is military=exclusion_zone, whereas it has
> been documented as access=exclusion_zone. The tagging makes sense in my
> eyes, but the wiki needs bringing in line.

in the meantime I removed access=exclusion_zone from the
access-tag-description in the wiki, as this is currently not used at all
(globally there are 5 military=exclusion_zone though). It this tag should
be proposed better set up a proposal page. Mapfeatures should reflect
actual usage and/or voting, but neither has been done here.

cheers,
Martin