[Tagging] Feature Proposal - Voting - Bandstand

Tom Higginson osm at bandnet.org
Thu Oct 31 14:33:40 UTC 2013

This appears to have been abandoned but has enough votes (9 for, 0
against) for approval. There was some initial discussion around March
2012. According to the talk page voting opened in July 2012 but was not
tagged as such.

I've added a closing date of 3 days from now. If there's no objection
I'll do the necessary work on the wiki to approve this.

I can extend the closing date for voting if any believes it necessary to
do so.

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/Bandstand