[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Substation Refinement

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Sep 2 07:58:33 UTC 2013

Ok, but 'yes' has to be added to the transformer=* table of values in the
proposal.
It isn't for now, that's why I thought we can't use it in this particular
case.

And what about multi-utilities poles ?
IMHO they definetly can't only be identified by power=* tag.

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com