[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Substation Refinement

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Sep 2 09:48:20 UTC 2013

And how would you map such things ?

Concrete mast with low voltage power line, wifi antenna and communication
cables.
http://www.satcontact.fr/sites/default/files/SIEA-pbbt1.jpg

Concrete poles with optical fiber and medium voltage power line.
http://mlebon.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83454563069e2016762e8ff59970b-800wi

All that stuff is currently tagged with power=pole but we are far from only
having power here.

Do you think average mappers will only see power at first sight ?

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com