[Tagging] How to map an household goods store?

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Mon Sep 16 09:27:04 UTC 2013

houseware seems the best tag in this case, initially future wasn't listed.
Home store is more American than English.

In reality this type of tagging will always be difficult, few shops fit exactly into one tag and maybe some sort of multi-tagging is needed. For example how do you tag Canadian Tire? They sell bits for cars and TVs.

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9