[Tagging] How to overcome lack of consensus

Alex Rollin alex.rollin at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:43:22 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am relatively new to OSM.  I have one point to make.

I am pretty sure that the persistence of traversible structures is one of
the reasons that Wikipedia admins are ... effective?

It seems like (as a user of Wikipedia) that there are literally thousands
of people who have robots trawling all over doing automated this and that.

Is there a way we could start down a path like that?  I know some people
are watching coastlines and other things.  What should I be doing to get on
that wagon?

Alex

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com