[Tagging] Visual editor for the wiki (WAS: How to overcome lack of consensus)

Christopher Hoess cahoess at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 16:44:23 UTC 2013

Rob,

I'm not sure I'd rush into it, anyway. Even granted that en.wikipedia
probably uses more complex markup and templates than we do, uptake of the
visual editor (among new editors and otherwise) doesn't seem very high, and
no one outside of the WMF seems very impressed by its current state of
development.

Yours,

--
Chris Hoess