[Tagging] Power tower and pole usefulness

François Lacombe francois.lacombe at telecom-bretagne.eu
Mon Sep 23 10:57:18 UTC 2013

Hi,

I can't open voting right now since some other points are still incomplete
(RFC outlined comments and it's time to find a solution).
Moreover, substation refinement vote is currently opened, one thing at a
time.

Be sure I'm willing to propose a good solution to the multiple power
instances on the same node.
But it's hard work to look wide and time is currently missing for me.
That's why it's not good to launch vote now too : proposal has 99% chances
to be rejected regarding this point and I don't want to recap my investment
to that.

Sorry but the "consistency thread" was too big to follow it correctly :(

*François Lacombe*

http://www.infos-reseaux.com