[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - Wikidata

Jo winfixit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 23:37:29 UTC 2014

I'm afraid I don't fully understand the reasoning behind OSM having its own
wikidata DB. What extra (different) data would we store in it, which
couldn't go in Wikidata? I understand it in the case of Commons to store
metadata like diaphragma and lenses used when taking those pictures.
Oh, maybe we can store source and other metadata in it?.. But we're already
storing our data in a DB, aren't we?

Polyglot