[Tagging] simple_brunnel : one node bridge like xing highway over waterway

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Thu Apr 3 09:53:44 UTC 2014

Whilst I think this is a very bad idea for the same reasons as already given by Martin and Janko.

What on earth is a Brunnel? I don't know and neither does google. I have an idea from reading the thread but I wonder how many have ignored the thread through the choice of words in the title?

Phil (trigpoint)
--

Sent from my Nokia N9