[Tagging] simple_brunnel : one node bridge like xing highway over waterway

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Thu Apr 3 22:27:57 UTC 2014

On 4/3/14 6:06 PM, Richard Z. wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 10:49:56PM +0100, Dave F. wrote:
>>
>> Really? Are you sure you're not just making this up?
>>
>> Show us where or I'm calling you a fibber.
> How much more stupid do you want to get if you don't use the basic
> search function.
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Advanced_relationships
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:layer
umm, the term only seems to appear here. google does not
find any references to it. from this i have to assume that the
term "brunnel" is something that was proposed and maybe
even standardized, but never gained traction.

i am not persuaded by the arguments for this
tagging scheme.

richard
rwelty at averillpark.net
 OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux