[Tagging] shop for baby strollers only

Philip Barnes phil at trigpoint.me.uk
Sat Apr 5 22:01:36 UTC 2014

 We use the term wheelchair in the same way as Americans, a pushchair is used to transport young children, what Americans call a stroller.

I have never heard of a wheelchair, referred to as a pushchair, what books was that?

Phil (trigpoint)

--

Sent from my Nokia N9

On 05/04/2014 22:39 John F. Eldredge wrote:

For that matter, when I have seen the term pushchair in British books, it has always referred to what Americans call a wheelchair, used for transporting adults or older children who are temporarily or permanently unable to walk.

John F. Eldredge -- daveswarthout at gmail.com
"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

daveswarthout at gmail.com
http://pigsonthewing.org.uk