[Tagging] shop for baby strollers only

Steve Doerr doerr.stephen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 22:06:36 UTC 2014

On 05/04/2014 22:39, John F. Eldredge wrote:
> For that matter, when I have seen the term pushchair in British books, it has always referred to what Americans call a wheelchair, used for transporting adults or older children who are temporarily or permanently unable to walk.

I've never heard push-chair used that way in Britain. The chairs used by 
disabled people are called 'wheelchairs' here as well, and 'push-chairs' 
are for young children. There are also 'buggies', but I don't know the 


More information about the Tagging mailing list