[Tagging] Voting ended: amenity=boat_sharing

nounours77 kuessemondtaeglich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 17:16:23 UTC 2014

Dear all,

The voting ended, thanks for all of you for joining the discussion and voting.

The proposal received 8 approvals and 1 maybe. Considering the limited scope of the proposal, I therefore consider it accepted and will update the wiki accordingly.

Nevertheless, in the discussion the advantage of more generic service tags, combined with object tags were suggested (like service=sharing, service=selling combined with object=boat, object=car  to be a more generic was than tagging amenity=boat_sharing and amenity=car_sharing ....). I think this is a very meaningful suggestion, and I will work together with André and others interested on this.

Thanks again and have an nice evening.

nounours77

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/boat_sharing
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/generic_service_object_model