[Tagging] small change to turn restriction relation tagging

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Sun Apr 27 06:04:52 UTC 2014

Not to dogpile, but it would be nice if we could get a schema that handles
time based turn restrictions.   It's common on main roads with no dedicated
turn lanes to say "no left turn, 7AM-9AM 4PM-6PM Mon-Sat except Tulsa
Transit" at nearly every intersection.  I seem to recall LA does this a lot
too.