[Tagging] changing wiki , changing definitions

Frederik Ramm frederik at remote.org
Tue Aug 19 08:38:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

On 08/19/2014 09:04 AM, Pee Wee wrote:
> Sure I could send an email to the person that changed this but what do
> you think is the best way to deal with this changing wiki pages? Or
> should I just accept that these things happen and change it back and
> send an email?

Well you should certainly *first* find out the motivation behind the
change and *then* think about whether it needs reverting (instead of
first reverting and then asking).

The wiki is a living documentation and not a dead archive of past
discussions. It is quite possible that the use of "bicycle=use_sidepath"
has changed, or is changing, and of course we'd like the wiki to
properly document current practice.

Bye
Frederik