[Tagging] Reproposal of tourism=aquarium

Lorenzo Mastrogiacomi lomastrolo at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 12:49:58 UTC 2014

I'm not sure that would be right to categorize a feature like this as an
attraction. I see most of the attraction=* are used to tag singular
things like amusement park games. There are many attraction=animal that
is vague but I assume refer to more specific things than a zoo.
What i want represent is a complex structure like this, more like a zoo,
or a museum, subject to subtags like public facilities
http://en.acquariodicattolica.it/

Lorenzo