[Tagging] changing wiki , changing definitions

Pee Wee piewie32 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:22:17 UTC 2014

Just to let you know. I got a reply. The change was more a personal wish
then something that was discussed. He reverted the change so everything is
how it was.

I also received a nice tip on how to follow changes in a wiki you're
interested in. I thought it would be good to share even though it might not
be new to all of you.

*"If you are concerned about a wiki page's integrity, it is advisable to
put it into your watchlist, and then turn on email notifications. You can
put them on your watchlist by clicking on the start on the upper right
corner of the page.*
*You can turn on email notifications by going on your settings page
<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Special:Preferences?uselang=en#mw-prefsection-personal>
and turn on the checkbox "Email me when a page or file on my watchlist is
changed".*

Cheers
PeeWee32