[Tagging] Adding values to usage=* key for power transmission

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 23:38:58 UTC 2014

Hi Lukas,

I don't like this : railway guys introduced usage without any namespace.
Why should power introduce one ?

usage=* is a common tag. The proposal isn't introducing power:location
instead of location=* even if there is some specific values.

Do you agree ?

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com
www.infos-reseaux.com