[Tagging] How one should tag different sections of library?

Janko Mihelić janjko at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 18:42:48 UTC 2014

I suggest a combination of indoor tagging, like described on this page:

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Simple_Indoor_Tagging

and a custom tag, like library_section=* (or maybe book_type=*, because
this could also be used in book shops).

So a room with children books would be indoor=room + book_type=children. An
indoor area not enclosed with walls and used for reading would be
indoor=area + library:section=reading;