[Tagging] Moveable objects tagged as building=*

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Fri Dec 12 05:55:45 UTC 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 9:47 PM, Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com> wrote:

> When is a 'houseboat' a floating home? Here houseboats are self propelled,
> floating homes are not .. don't know about elsewhere. That would be a
> fairly simple distinction.

Not all houseboats are self propelled. Owners often hire small tugs to move
them to new morning.

What I was trying to convey is that people often group houseboats and
floating homes as the same thing. Just because someone tagged it as
building=houseboat, doesn't mean that it is correct. Over time these will
get corrected.

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us