[Tagging] Mapping of kids areas

Dmitry Kiselev dkiselev at osm.me
Mon Dec 15 11:24:27 UTC 2014

Playgrounds are usually outdoor facilities, kids playing rooms and areas are usually not.

Playgrounds almost newer are supervised by any kind of stuff.
Kids areas and rooms, in most cases have employees who takes care of kids.

Also there is different kind of activities for playgrounds and such subj.
Sometimes such areas have tv-sets with cartoons, or drawing  accessories ,
sometimes there is a teacher and kids could take part in small workshops, crafting something.

Main point - there is difference in activities:

Playground - go and play active games with kids.
Subject - leave kids for a couple of hours in a safety and interesting place and do boring adults businesses.