[Tagging] city walls (was: Watermill attributes)

Volker Schmidt voschix at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 09:10:33 UTC 2014

(Opening a new thread to keep the conversations clean)

Thanks for this improvement that made appear many walled cities in Veneto
on your map.

Then I spot checked Rome and found some pieces of city walls that are not
shown as such.

They are all tagged with historic=citywalls. Taginfo gives 5489 hits. So
you should add this tag as well

Regards

Volker