[Tagging] Moveable objects tagged as building=*

fly lowflight66 at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 16 12:33:53 UTC 2014

So we are talking about objects which are movable but nearly do not move
and are used similar to buildings.

Instead of using key building we could use man_made or even some new one.

For the fact that these objects are movable we need an additional key
with perhaps some values.

To distinguish between self-powered or not might be useful, as well.

Just, my 2 ct
fly