[Tagging] Moveable objects tagged as building=*

John Willis johnw at mac.com
Tue Dec 16 13:44:10 UTC 2014

Semi temporary buildings are usually called portables. Schools I have been to in the US will have them in place for several years, though they lack a foundation and can be moved away whole or in sections as a truck trailer - similar to a mobile home. Although the method is not similar, the office bus I wrote about is used in a similar manner. Perhaps building = portable?

Javbw