[Tagging] Mapping of kids areas

Erik Johansson erjohan at gmail.com
Wed Dec 17 13:57:53 UTC 2014

Then I like kids_area when you are mapping a private playground that
is closed off without direct public access, mainly because I wouldn't
map them as a leisure=playground.

About supervision vs. childcare, we have lots of free supervised
playgrounds here which do not offer child care, and and I have no
experience with staffed child care facilties at malls etc. But for me
amenity=kindergarten seems to be an good match to child_care you would
have in a mall.

On Wed, Dec 17, 2014 at 10:43 AM, Philip Barnes <phil at trigpoint.me.uk> wrote:
> On Wed Dec 17 2014 09:32:05 GMT+0000 (GMT), Никита wrote:
>> Probably we should define kids_area as:
>> leisure=playground
>> playground:indoor=yes
>> playground:supervised=yes - "supervised by parents, not by somebody else"
>>
> And access tags, such as access=customers.
>
> Phil  (trigpoint )
>

> --
> Sent from my Jolla

/emj