[Tagging] Mapping of kids areas

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:26:53 UTC 2014

"usually, the purpose of visiting a playground is to, um, visit the
playground."

"The purpose of a play area is (AFIK) a place to deposit the kids while
(one of) the adults do something else"

It is not so simple. Some more interesting play areas also may be target of
visit (for example - nearby IKEA have a ball pit, my sister liked to visit
it).

I think that I would tag this kind of object as leisure=playground. And
something that has only loop of Pokemon playing on a TV
my be just not tagged or marked as leisure=tv.