[Tagging] User:Ulamm/Mappers, evaluators and feedback

Ulrich Lamm ulamm.brem at t-online.de
Thu Dec 18 14:28:46 UTC 2014

https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:Ulamm/Mappers,_evaluators_and_feedback

This article is an attempt to write down basic rules of/for OSM
that had been forgotten to fix in the very beginning.

I had started that page with an invitation on the discussion page to do the move now done by Frederik Ramm, if anybody would disagree.
As you can see, there was a considerable discussion.

Therefore I dared to remove the original invitation after a month.

If now still somebody considers  anything of this short text wrong, please tell it.

Ulrich