[Tagging] Mapping of kids areas

ael law_ence.dev at ntlworld.com
Fri Dec 19 15:13:11 UTC 2014

On Fri, Dec 19, 2014 at 01:52:22PM +0100, Martin Vonwald wrote:

> I would prefer leisure=playground for standalone and kids_area=yes for an
> additional feature. This seems intuitive to me.

Just a quick interjection from a native English speaker. "Kids" is
slang. The proper English term is children. A kid is young goat.

Of course, kid is widely used in English, but is not really acceptable
in formal English. I have be watching this thread with mild interest and
am slightly surprised that no other native English (GB) speaker has
raised the point.

So childrens_area is probably better. I, for one, would be uncomfortable
using a tag "kids_area".

ael