[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - (Obligatory vs., optional cycletracks)

Hubert sg.forum at gmx.de
Mon Dec 22 18:54:54 UTC 2014

Well, you don’t need it for routing purposes (if bicycle=use_sidepath is used in a certain way). But there are cases where you want do render “compulsory” and “optional” cycle ways in a different ways (e.g. dark blue and light blue). But in order to do that you need the information. Either as bicycle=obligatory or obligatory=yes/no, or … .

Right now, I also have to tag traffic_sign=* and another information if that specific way is adjacent to a road.

Yours

Hubert