[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - leisure=fitness_centre

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Thu Dec 25 14:21:07 UTC 2014

Just had the great idea to suggest tagging gyms/fintess centres for the
German a weekly task (new year's resolutions incoming), when I realized
we still don't have tagging schema for it.

After I failed to address the issues with leisure=gym in my last
proposal (ambiguity of the word "gym) and don't see how to address them
I made this new proposal with leisure=fitness_centre as I see it as only
viable option left.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/leisure%3Dfitness_centre