[Tagging] Tagging Digest, Vol 63, Issue 77

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 16:07:14 UTC 2014

I don't care about renderers. Whoever writes a renderer should read the
wiki :-)
Nevertheless, yournavigation does it properly: [1] but press "Find Route",
the permalink is not showing the bicycle route automatically

http://yournavigation.org/index.php?flat=51.081509117441&flon=4.4030999693691&tlat=51.080312750729&tlon=4.4037651572047&v=bicycle&fast=1&layer=mapnik

You could also look at
http://mijndev.openstreetmap.nl/~ligfietser/fiets/?map=bugs&zoom=16&lat=52.45636&lon=5.97868&layers=B00000TTTTTTFF
which can toggle rendering for "bicycle=opposite OR oneway:bcycle=no", so
there is no need to have both tags.

I don't know what http://www.openfietsmap.nl/ does.

I would look at the Dutch community, since that's one of the country for
which the exception for cyclists in oneway streets is common and they do a
lot around cycling (maps).

regards