[Tagging] Feature Proposal - RFC - leisure=fitness_centre

Andreas Goss andig88 at t-online.de
Sat Dec 27 15:20:50 UTC 2014

 From the German Forum... just wanted to mention this here, too.
http://forum.openstreetmap.org/viewtopic.php?id=29190

> What's wrong with sport=fitness and leisure=sports_centre?

Persoanlly I think it would result in all kind of facilities being
tagged like this, even though it's not the primary purpose. For example
someone posted a User Diary entry about rowing clubs in Denmark and that
some have a fitness centre. I don't know about you, but that's not
exacly for I'm looking for when searching for one.