[Tagging] key:support, man_made=surveillance

Rainer Fügenstein rfu at oudeis.org
Sat Dec 27 19:38:27 UTC 2014

hi,

since the pipeline proposal was approved, I'm currently creating
sub-pages for most tags used in the proposal. I took the liberty to
create a page for support=* [1], as discussed earlier.

two ideas:
- support=* could also be useful for man_made=surveillance. the
example picture in [2] prominently features a pole.
- since surveillance cameras are often mounted on ceilings,
I introduced support=ceiling.

let me know if this is acceptable or requires a proposal.

cu

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:support
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Tag:man_made%3Dsurveillance