[Tagging] key:support, man_made=surveillance

François Lacombe fl.infosreseaux at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 22:56:43 UTC 2014

I suggest to focus on what is actually approved.

Like location=*, usage=* or substation=*, main proposal features like
pipeline should be described on a dedicated key page
Those feature key pages will use some of these tags (like support=*) and
give the values which correspond to.

If man_made=surveillance want to use support=* key, values should be given
on man_made=surveillance page.

Furthermore, a dedicated support=* key page can be created to explain how
this tag is used and link to pipeline or surveillance page to have an idea
of values in details.

Such a structure will help a lot QA and tools maintainers to define more
precisely their list of accepted values for each main feature (pipeline or
surveillance for instance).

Cheers

*François Lacombe*

fl dot infosreseaux At gmail dot com