[Tagging] oneway=no spams

Friedrich Volkmann bsd at volki.at
Sun Dec 28 16:01:16 UTC 2014

I notice a quicky increasing number of oneway=no tags on roads, probably due
to editors offering some flashy list box for the oneway key. I wonder what's
next. bridge=no, tunnel=no...?

I find these information-less tags annoying, because you have to browse a
long list of bogus tags on each object to finally spot the one or two tags
that actually matter.

I think that those editors should only make <undefined>, "yes" and "-1"
selectable, or omit the "no" values on upload at last, except for motorways,
motorway_links and roundabouts.