[Tagging] oneway=no spams

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Dec 28 19:03:26 UTC 2014

Am 28.12.2014 um 19:20 schrieb Andy Street:.
> These tags are far from "information-less" as they convey the fact that
> a mapper has considered the property in question and wishes to record
> that it does not apply.
I'm afraid that you are kidding yourself in a big way.

Nearly all massive, "I will tag everything that applies" tagging
extravaganzas are due to misuse of the JOSM access preset, and have
nothing at all to do with the mappers in question having the slightest
idea of what they are actually doing (not to mention that the net
results tend to actually be wrong).